Friday, November 18, 2005

Catch up Time

Well I guess I should write a real entry today! I'll recap some things. Back to this past Tuesday...we had a fun time at the mall and seeing Cindy and Brad. Also at the mall, they had a really cool display for the upcoming movie release of The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe!!! There were life size snow globes with figures in them, and you walked past those and into a small room where are video was playing about the movie. Then, you walked into a big snow globe! It was set up as the lamp post area of Narnia. They had fake snow falling from the ceiling of the snow globe. I loved it!! I read that they only are doing these displays at 11 malls across the US, and our international plaza mall in Tampa happened to be one of them! This is a sketch of the display, I couldn't find any real pictures of it online. A newspaper said about the display: "It will include three 6-foot interactive snowglobes, film footage and movie props. Visitors will pass through a wardrobe to enter a 20-foot snowglobe that will grow cold and snow inside."

Sujeet was at work while I was at the mall, and I am definitely going to take him to see it while it's there! I am really excited about the movie!!! December 9th! Wednesday was an eventless day for me. I didn't feel well, my stomach was having problems. :p Yesterday was a nice day but busy. I went to my mother's house in the morning because a bunch of us ladies from church had a lunch at my mom's house instead of bible study. It was nice. It was sort of to celebrate the upcoming holidays. Things get busier closer to Christmas so it was nice to have the ladies' lunch now before Thanksgiving.

I have to catch up on a lot of housework today!! So I better start that....


No comments: