Feeling Yucky
My stomach has been bothering me all day today. Me and the bathroom had a lot of bonding time. It's still feeling bad and it's almost 10:30. I just want it to stop so I can have a peaceful stomach and a peaceful sleep soon!
Sujeet represents the East, and Christina represents the West. We are a mixed couple, bringing both of our cultures to our marriage. We are both Christians, and trying to live the way Jesus would want us to is a big part of our lives. Christina will probably do most of the posting on here.
My stomach has been bothering me all day today. Me and the bathroom had a lot of bonding time. It's still feeling bad and it's almost 10:30. I just want it to stop so I can have a peaceful stomach and a peaceful sleep soon!
Posted by
Christina
at
10:28 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment