Tuesday, November 01, 2005

An entry from Sujeet!

Good to have some free time at work. Time to write some blogs. Here I am, in the month of November, more than a year since I saw my family in India. I miss them a lot, I wish I was not that far off. Florida really has helped me not to miss India, it has very similar climate like India has.

I love winter, not the kind of we have in Kashmir or up north in US, but the kind of winter I had in New Delhi and also the ones we have in florida. I cannot wait till I see my oranges getting ripe, I have tasted some of them and they are really turning sweet now.

Lets see what do I have to work out this weekend....ok, this week I am due for my lawn mowing, and I will get some ready oranges too. Still thinking what all I need to wrap up this weekend...
-Sujeet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! sujeet! good to hear from you :)