Going to Tampa today
Yesterday my mom called me to see if I wanted to go with her and Nancy to Tampa because Nancy's daughter Cindy (and her husband Brad and I am pretty sure their son Jesse too) are going to be in Tampa for 3 hours. They had flown to Miami from Alabama(where they live), to see a U2 concert and on the way home, their flight had a stop over in Tampa! So it will be fun to see them for a lil while. Their stop over isn't until 2 pm so we are leaving in a couple hours. We are going to meet up with them at the International Plaza mall that's right next to the airport.
I was thinking a lot yesterday about things I could try making. I was thinking about it especially since I couldn't go anywhere yesterday(broken car) and got a little bored. I think it would be fun to make clothing and purses, but I don't know if anyone would ever buy them. I would like to make unique looking clothing/accessories, not boring plain things.
Also I am playing guitar more now. I had a guitar for awhile that my dad gave me, but something is broken on it and a few months ago I accidentally broke it more! So it's not playable. My dad had 2 guitars recently, and offered to let me borrow one during the week if I wanted to. Sujeet thought instead that my dad can look for a cheap guitar for me to buy. Well, then my dad just offered that we could buy one of the guitars from him, for a lot less than what he paid. Thanks dad! So we bought it for $100 but it probably costs over $200, and Sujeet did that as an early Christmas present for me. Thanks honey! Maybe sometime I can record myself playing guitar and put an audio blog entry on here! If I am brave enough, maybe I'd also sing too while playing guitar.



No comments:
Post a Comment