Christmas Was Very Good
We had a really nice Christmas, and now I'm sad that Christmas is over! I received some nice presents from family and friends, and I am really blessed. Sujeet and I were both blessed a lot with nice gifts.
Things have been really busy the past week, but in a fun way. I could write about it all, but I am too lazy at the moment to write it all out! It's relaxing time now, after doing stuff for the past 5 days straight.
A big congratulations to Audrey and G, whose little girl was born yesterday! Exciting!



1 comment:
Awwwwwwww thanks sweetie!
Glad you two had a good Christmas. Kinda hard to believe though that Sujeet has been in the states long enough to have TWO Christmases under his belt now. Goodness how time flies!
Before I forget, Gareth and I want to thank you and Sujeet for lifting Gabriella up in your prayers. We just can't tell you how much we appreciate it. She's such a blessing and God's grace continues to be witnessed through this precious gift every day.
Well, I'm off to get another few winks of sleep before we head back to the NICU to say good morning to Gidget.
*hugs*
HAPPY NEW YEAR you two...may this year continue to bring you all of God's rich blessings and much happiness and love!
Auds
Post a Comment