Happy New Year!
This week has been somewhat blah for me, because I got a bad cold! It started Wednesday, and yesterday I felt the worst and I had an on and off fever. Today I feel a lot better, not 100% but better. So, today is New Years Eve! As long as I don't feel really sick again later, we should be going to a friend's house tonight for New Years Eve to hang out, eat, and put off some fireworks. I think I'm going to wear something I got for Christmas from a good friend, a really cute black velvet jacket...something like Lorelai would wear on Gilmore Girls (haha), with a cute shirt underneath which was also a gift.
Sujeet and I are praying for our new year, that God will guide us in our decisions and will help us get some things done that need to get done. I'm excited to see what the year will bring!!



1 comment:
happy new year suj and stina!!!
Post a Comment