Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I've been a busy girl

The past few days flew by. On Saturday we went to a wedding, and were out all day because it was a 2-hour drive away. I am happy for the couple who got married. I felt really old at the wedding, but kind of happily felt that way. I guess because I am 25 now, and married. And let's not even talk about the complete nastiness of things put onto the bride and groom's vehicle. I have never seen a couple's car get decorated this disgustingly. They definitely shouldn't have let the guys do the car decorating.

I don't think certain things are fun anymore, and I have changed a lot in the past few years. My personality hasn't really changed, but my interests have. I pretty much like similar music as always, but do not like the social aspect of the music scene. I feel too old for it now, because I don't enjoy going to shows(concerts) anymore. I haven't for a couple years. Maybe if it's a band like The Violet Burning or a really big name group I would want to go. There's much more I'd like to say, but it wouldn't be very nice to write it here. There's just some people who have drastically changed in the past couple years, for the worse in my opinion. They completely get on my nerves because when I see them, they are 100% acting fake and really hyper and ask you a question and don't pay attention to your answer!(yes, this happened at the wedding) On a good note there were a few ppl at the wedding who I hadn't seen in awhile, and they were pleasantly nice.

I guess all I should say is, Thank you Lord for giving me some really great friends, who are usually nice to people, even people they are meeting for the first time---not only nice to their friends.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's unfortunate that this happens with friends. too many of mine i don't have anything in common with anymore - most drastically my friend sara :( she and i used to be really good friends. we liked musical theater, watched movies, burst into song at inapropriate moments, etc, etc. but now it seems like all she wants to do is attack me for my beliefs and tell me how intolorant i am :( she drinks and sleeps around and thinks all that's normal. we're just butting heads all the time now, so i don't talk to her all that much anymore. same with my sister.