Sunday, December 04, 2005

Just some pictures

Just putting a couple pictures here. I don't have time to write at the moment. It's been a busy weekend!! I haven't had much time to check things online, so I'll have to catch up tomorrow.

Here's just some (possible boring) pictures of our tiny 1 foot christmas tree, which has some ornaments on it that I painted(except one which Sujeet painted-the colorful snow man on the lower right area of the tree). Also is a pic of the cute small nativity I bought for only $3. Also there is a cute snowman head candle I got last year as a gift from a student at the school I worked at.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww cute :) we haven't put our tree up yet, but mom and i went out yesterday and got a few ornaments for it.

is this suj's first christmas?

Christina said...

No, it's his 2nd Christmas already! Time flies! :)

marlene said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
marlene said...

Love your tree!! It's cute!!! Have a wonderful Christmas together.

Marlene

(P.S. I deleted the last comment because of a typo!)

Christina said...

Thank you Marlene! :) I wish you and yours a wonderful christmas too!