Roe vs. Pritzl
Yesterday morning at church was awesome. We had an acoustic concert from 2 awesome musicians. I love The Violet Burning (kind of like a heavier version of U2, modern rock), and it's really cool that we got to have this at our church. It was like being at a coffee house, they played really good songs with just their acoustic guitar. The Violet Burning is usually a whole band, but just the singer from the band is on tour with the singer from another older band. Here's the description:
It was really great!
I've been having fun distorting pictures. We have a photo editing program on this computer that I didn't even know we had, by Nero. I'm having fun making pictures look really old, or look like pop art.
Saturday night we had my sister and a couple friends over to hang out. We always have fun with all of them. And I also found out great news that our friend is pregnant!! Congratulations to Cindy and Brad! Also congrats to Jesse (age 6) who will get to be a big brother!
There's about to be a lot of kids around! Within this year, 3 couples we hang out with will have babies/kids! One couple's due date is Feb 10th I think, pretty soon! The other 2 couples are adopting and are in their final stages. My very good friends Andy and Jenn are waiting to find out who they will be adopting, they are doing local adoption. They will either be adopting infants or toddlers, whichever becomes available to them. The other couple I mentioned who is adopting, is adopting a baby from China. They may not receive the baby til this June though, because of delays from the Chinese gov't or something. It's exciting!! I really would like to try to get pregnant during this coming summer. We'll see!



No comments:
Post a Comment