Sunday, January 15, 2006

Some funny videos

I saw these on this website: Dilips Dunya, a blog where a guy has put up a collection of all different Indian/Asian related home videos or funny video clips he found on google. I don't know what all the clips are like, so don't blame me if anyone goes to that site and sees a weird thing, but here are my favorites:

Conan O'Brian clip : This video clip is really funny. It's about the computer support that has been outsourced to India, and a writer on the Conan show goes to India to meet the girl "Sharon" he talked to on the phone for tech support. Really worth seeing!!! My top favorite clip.

Chai Chai Chai : Remake of NSYNC's "Bye Bye Bye", Indian style...about Chai (Indian tea). Pretty funny and silly!!

Guy Lip-Syncing Indian Song Funny guy (he looks white but not sure if he is half Indian) lip-syncing and acting dramatic like they do in Bollywood movies, in a "special" duet.

I have seen a couple other funny ones. One is in Hindi called "Cheap Desi's" so I cannot understand it, but with Sujeet translating it for me, it was funny. It's about broke students from India who are studying in the US, and how happy they are about getting rebates from Wal-mart. It's acted out, but this really happens! Funny and cute at the same time.

This weekend has been good. We've had 2 chilly days, which I like a lot. Tomorrow though it's going to be in the 70's again. It's a temperature roller coaster ride.
Hmmm, that's all for now!


No comments: