Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Still Battling The Cold/Flu, Whatever This Is


I'm still not feeling well, and haven't felt like updating this or being on the internet much the past few days. I started feeling better Saturday, and went out to our friends house that night for New Years Eve. It was really fun and we went home by 12:45 but just being out before I was fully better kicked my booty back into illness. Sunday and Monday I felt awful. Today is a little better but not totally better and I am tired of being sick. I haven't been sick this long in awhile. It's been a solid 5 days so far. I'm praying that at least tomorrow should be a better day. Sujeet has done a good job taking care of me while I haven't been feeling well. I haven't cooked any meals for a few days, because Sujeet has done it for me. He also did a lot of cleaning around the house for me. He usually helps clean anyway , but he did more than he should have to. Thanks Sona! (sona is a Hindi word I call Sujeet all the time, meaning "dear"). He had off yesterday from work so it was nice to at least be together even though I was sick.

My mother took me out for a lil while today for lunch and to stop at the store to get some groceries, but I am tired out now from hardly doing anything. I should stop complaining!! hehe.


I do hope anyone who may read this is well themselves, and I hope none of my friends or family catch this from me, it's not fun! I hope all had a great New Year's Day.

3 comments:

marlene said...

Get well soon, Christina!!

My whole family has been sick except me. (I'm either carrying the bug, immune to it, or just plain haven't gotten it yet!....I hope one of the first two!)

Happy New Year to both you and Sujeet.

Hugs,
Marlene

Christina said...

Thank you Marlene!

I hope your family is doing better too!!

Happy New Year to your family as well!
Hugs,
stina :)

Anonymous said...

the flu is making its way around my workplace. i hope i can avoid it :x i hope you feel better soon ... sounds like you're in good hands, though ;)