Monday, January 30, 2006

Weekends are always too short!

It's been rainy and gloomy outside all day today so far. Also, I've had the pleasure of figuring out ways to get rid of fruit flies today. They popped up a little over a week ago. Over the weekend we tried a few methods and they don't seem to be as numerous as before, but there are still stray fruit flies around. They are so annoying! So today I made it my mission to get rid of them, with more methods found online. I hope they go away completely. I poured boiling water down drains several times today, which kills the larvae/eggs of the flies if they happen to be growing in the drains. I've also set up many different traps. Let's see what happens...

January is almost over! Wow. Sujeet had put n his request for his vacation about 2 weeks ago, and finally today it was approved. Usually vacations are approved within a couple days, but I think because he was requesting a full 2 weeks off, it took longer? It will all be paid off except a 1/2 day, which he can probably fill with half of a paid sick day.

I've been fiddling with our website, trying to add a better photo album to it instead of just having pictures on the pages. I'm in the process of doing that, and updating the site overall. Some people visit our website from time to time so I keep it active and update it.

Well I have to continue cleaning now. The fruit flies have grossed me out and now I want to make the kitchen spotless.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, It's me Stefanie from VJ!!! I actually stop by your website and blog every now and then but never commented. So it's about time!!! Happy belated Birthday to Sujeet!!!! :) :) :)

By the way, my blog is http://collinswife.wordpress.com

Christina said...

yay, stefanie! Thanks for leaving a message. :)

I'll definitely look at your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just browsed through your blog and found an audioblog of Sujeet. He has a great voice and his English is awesome... I barely recognized any accent... well, i myself have an accent! But I just wanted to tell you!!! :) :) :) Sorry, if this comment is kinda stupid. :)