The exciting thing is...
...that we are going to buy our first house! I didn't want to write about it until we started looking inside houses. We've looked in about 8 houses so far, and no real winners yet. One house was perfect inside, and the price was great, the size was really good, but it is on a busy street and the resale of houses on that section of street are harder. I wish that house was just on a street off of the busy road instead of directly on it.
So the house hunting continues! Our real estate agent is very nice, she worked with my parents when they bought their current home. It turns out, after talking to the agent on the phone a few times, I realized that last year her daughter was in preschool at the school I worked at! So it was funny realizing the "stranger" I had been talking to on the phone for a few days, was someone I had actually met last year! She thought it was so cool too. And she was always nice back then too, so I know she truly is a nice person.



1 comment:
Awesome!!! I am excited for you!!! You have to post some pictures if you are allowed to take some. :)
Post a Comment