Running around like chickens with their heads cut off

That's me and Jenny...
Both of our cars are broken, and both are going to be expensive to repair. I was really stressed out a little while ago but feel better now. But money saved towards our mortgage is getting spent on my dumb car. I also spent $450 fixing our other car 2 weeks ago, and something else is broken now and I can't drive it. The Honda civic hatchback is the one getting fixed today and it will cost a couple hundred. AHHHHH.
So we've been using my grandmother's car, then today she needed it so we had to drive my dads work van around that only has one seat. The past 2 days have been so hectic. I've been having to take my sister to work, meeting up with the real estate agent to sign things, going back to my house to get things, then going back to my parents where I'm staying......then we had to take my car to a place to get fixed, then tomorrow Jenny's car is being towed so hers can be fixed. I've calmed down a lot from earlier but still it's just so much going on at once. I am still very happy though about the house we're buying so that's keeping my spirits up. I miss Sujeet!! And he doesn't know yet how expensive the car repair will be, and I don't think I'm going to tell him til he gets home so he doesn't have another thing to stress out about in India.
One good thing...Sujeet's luggage seems to have left the airport to get delivered to him, which is a relief!!! :)



2 comments:
Fixing a car is soooo expensive. I can absolutely relate... and it happens so unexpected all the time. I am glad Sujeet's lugagge is on its way! :)
thanks Stefanie!
and good news-Sujeet did get his luggage!
Post a Comment