Sujeet's long journey
Sujeet called me about 2 hours ago from India, he arrived safely! The only thing...his connection in Amsterdam was rushed because his plane from Orlando was delayed and his luggage didn't make it onto the connection, but he did thank God. One blessing in disguise is that he packed most of his clothing into his carry-on because gifts he was bringing to his family took up the 2 suitcases he brought. His luggage will arive in India tomorrow and will have to be sent to his parents' house. The only catch is if they want him to open his luggage for customs, he'll be 500 miles or so away from the New Delhi airport at his parents' house!!! That'd be insane because he'd have to go back to New Delhi on a long train ride to get the darn bags and ride back again to his parents'. I'm praying his luggage goes through fast and smooth and he won't have to worry.
I'm staying at my parents' house until Wednesday. My parents are on a trip so I'm staying in their bedroom. I've never lived on my own, so I don't want to stay alone at my house. When they get back from their trip, Jenny and Rachel will take turns sleeping over my house.



No comments:
Post a Comment