Feeling more settled in
I definitely feel at "home" in our new house. The cabinets are nice and white and things are actually inside of them! yay! Still have a few more painting projects to do but nothing needed immediately. I still have to clean up parts of the house and organize things that are in boxes. But overall, things are good here!
I have certain things on my mind, things that get me a bit riled up but I'm going to try to pray and not just complain. It has nothing to do with anyone who'd probably ever read this blog, since it's mostly people I haven't seen in a long time but have heard things about what's going on in their lives. Why can't people grow up and take responsibility for their actions, why can't a 30yr old act like an adult and not bring 2 underage drinkers into a life of partying and getting drunk every weekend? People who put that kind of influence on people over 10 years younger than them are losers in my opinion, who can't seem to make any friends with people over the age of 20. In the process of being losers, they rub off on younger people who "look up" to them and turn normally nice people into losers too. And it's sad when someone can so easily be influenced by someone who is around them. Some people need to learn the word "individual". Not "follower". Anyway, they are people who are really lost and I should probably just pray for them and not rant about it right now.
I'd like to add a thank you to my friends who have stayed true to the truth they have found in their hearts. When you stay strong, it does encourage others! I wish it was a longer list of people who stay true and don't get easily swayed back and forth constantly, but nope. I also really appreciate my friends Andy and Jenn, Jill & Danny, and then of course Jenny and Rachel also, who all always stay walking down the "narrow road". There are others too but for now I just want to mention these people. Whenever one of you falls, you acknowledge it, ask God to pick you right back up again and keep moving forward, leaving the mistake behind and looking ahead..that is commendable. Some people fall, blame God for it or others for it, and then start walking backwards and that is the sad difference. They don't have their own relationship with God, they try to live off of someone else's relationship with God. Humans are weak and full of fault, God is not.



No comments:
Post a Comment