Cute
I can't think of anything to write about today. Hmmm.. Oh, I know what I can write about...I held a little baby yesterday, only one and 1/2 months old. Someone visited church that we haven't seen in years. She is 19 and has this baby girl now, with her boyfriend, and her boyfriend is Indian(tho born in the US) so I got to see a mixed baby. The baby's mom is super pale with blonde hair and I don't know what the dad looks like, but the baby had dark hair and eyes but not very dark of skin. I was using the bathroom during church and I walked out, and she was waiting to use the bathroom to feed the baby in there. She said," here, want to hold her?" I was like, "sure, yeah!". Kind of funny since even my actual friends who had a baby recently, I've never held their baby but the girl who I haven't seen in years who was always a lot younger than me wanted me to hold the baby right away. The baby was sooo cute and little and all I could think is that Sujeet and I's future baby will have a cute mixed look too. And I am very excited about that. Since years ago I always said I hope after marriage when I have babies, they have dark hair not blonde hair. I just always liked darker looking babies with dark hair. Of course all babies are cute no matter what color they are! Some people are nervous to hold newborn babies but I love to! I guess because growing up in church I was around babies all the time and held them a lot even at age 12. Also I have changed many diapers! LOL Even some stinky juicy ones. haha...ew. I am pretty sure I am developing baby fever. But its not quite the time yet(as read a few entries ago).



6 comments:
Yeah, you DO have baby fever! ;-)
I was going to delete the above but it's too darn funny to delete it! It's funny how one can get so tired of reading about my life, on a blog that no one is forced to read. LOL!! If this is a joke...good one!
If not, first of all I need to talk about my Indian husband even more than I do on here...LOL secondly, no one is forcing you to read it. And true, I thought India was part of Europe before I met my husband... (not!)
I want to make a little comment on that annonymous comment. I hope that one day when you find someone wonderful who changes your life, and gives you the same amazing zeal for a future , that some rude annonymous commentor doesn't try to pathetically attempt to dash your dreams. Suj and stina are such wonderful giving people ( who I believe will truly do wonders for God) how could anyone be so dim witted to even suggest such a thing. Besides India is a cool place , its much more cultural than the mixed salad we call the U.S.A , and don't get me started on our antagonistic way of taking this land, while most Indians are peaceable people. Perhaps you should reavaluate who is the tired one , and consider how much it hurts everyone to say those things , including yourself.
I find the anonymous person who so bigoted that "it" does not realize this is 2006 and such statements are a revelation of a sick mind. I pray that God heals that sick mind. Anyone with class appreciates the diverse culture that exists in India and how advanced many of the sciences are there and are helping our technology here in this USA where idiots graduate from high schools by the thousands. This country would not be as great as it is if it were not for people outside our borders who came here. If that person has any conscious at all a sincere apology is due to Christina and Sujeet. GET A LIFE. Those who have no life of one`s own will always seek to put down other people`s lives. May this country flourish with more people from outside our borders. I pray this baby grows up to be president of the USA. Sincerely DENNIS
thanks uncle d :)
I can track the visitors to my site by location if need be, and I am pretty sure what city this person is in or near who wrote the comment. But who they actually are may always be a mystery...( I cannot track IP's but can track locations, so I know where you live in or near...muhahaha)
Hopefully I will not have to turn on comment moderation.
Post a Comment