Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July!!


Today we're going to my parent's house for a Barb-B-Q, along with others. I'm looking forward to it. I am blessed to have such a nice family, because I always look forward to our family get-togethers. Holidays are of course fun too!

"Life is a highway"...I keep hearing that song lately, in previews for Disney's movie
Cars. It reminds me so much of being a kid at the skating rink. They used to always play that song there, along with chris cross'll make ya, jump! jump!....dadddy mac'll make ya jump! jump!...haha. And the really good rollerskaters could actually jump at those parts, and we thought they were cool. haha! The Life is a Highway song got re-done by Rascal Flats for the Disney movie. I don't like Rascal Flats! The old version, however dorky it is, is better than the Rascal Flats version in my opinion. Anyway, that song brings back memories...me, Jenny, Chrissy, and Casey going skating like once a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) i remember rollerskating as a kid! that was a lot of fun.
and a very happy belated independence day!!