It's been a busy week!
Today is really the first day all week I can get things done around the house. I desperately need to wash the dishes and clean some laundry. Tues-out all day for the 4th! And Wed- out almost all day, church office then visiting people in the hospital.
Then yesterday was my sister's birthday. I was out during the day then went with my sister and parents out to eat at a yummy restaurant in Tampa called Trang. It's a Vietnamese restaurant, but they have a few curry tasting things too. Then we went to a mall so Jenny could spend some birthday money, then went to my parents house for cake, then got home at 11:30pm. It was fun, but tiring.
Just trying to get stuff done today. Also trying out some new recipes that look delicious!! I found a vegetarian cookbook I had bought a couple years ago, and some of the recipes looked scrumptious. Tonight I am trying "Moroccan Vegetable Salad", which is spicy and marinated onions, garlic, sweet potatoes, parsnips, and some other veggies baked in the oven, with a dill yogurt sauce. I hope it turns out good!



No comments:
Post a Comment