Saturday, August 12, 2006

Not feeling too well

The past few days I haven't been feeling so well. I have either a cold or am developing strep throat. Jenny is just getting over strep throat after taking antibiotics. I drank out one of her drinks 2 weeks ago when she first felt a sore throat. Stupid me!! I am praying it's not strep, because my health insurance won't start until Sept 1st through Sujeet's job, and I'd rather not have to pay full price to go see a DR. But by Monday if I am still feeling badly I will probably have to go to the doctor.

Well at least last night we had a fun time. Me, my mom, dad, and Rachel(Jenny couldn't get off work early) met up with Sujeet in downtown Tampa after his work around 6pm, and ate at an Indian restaurant near his job called Shalimar. It wasn't
that great. The meal was okay but it was small portions, and the building smelled like mold. We were the only people eating in there the whole time too. It was....weird.

Then after that we headed to Channelside, next to a water channel that has shops/restaurants/movie theater, near the Florida Aquarium. It was nice, but we realized that if you aren't going there to watch a movie, eat at a restaurant, or go clubbing, then it's not very fun. Since we don't go to clubs, that option is out. And the movie theater price is $4 more than our local theater. So it was fun to go somewhere we never go, but the place itself is not that fun. Make any sense? haha. But still overall it was a fun night doing things out of the ordinary.

No comments: