Doctors are sometimes no fun
I went to the Dr yesterday. He didn't say I had strep throat, but said I had some infection. He wasn't very clear. I'm assuming he meant an upper respiratory infection because I told him about my throat and congestion in my sinuses, etc. So he prescribed some antibiotics for me. My sister went to this same clinic about 2 weeks ago for her strep throat. She felt better after taking antibiotics for a few days but her tonsils started swelling and have white dots again, like the strep throat came back after her antibiotics were done. She had to get a refill of her antibiotics, which was a huge hassle for her to do with this rude clinic. It's a walk-in clinic so I am guessing the nurses/aids are overworked and maybe that's why none of them are nice. But the Dr wasn't so nice either. It's the typical grumpy Dr's office. I will not be going back there again in the future. Well at least our insurance starts back up on Sept 1st so I can find a nicer doctor for future needs.
People are often nervous when they go to the Dr, because it is usually an unpleasant experience. When a Dr has good bedside manner, it is so calming. When they are rude, it makes you feel awful. When I went to the hospital for my UTI, the nurse and doctor were so so nice. When I have gone for my ankle problems, the specialist Dr's also were very nice to me. But then when I went to the dermatologist recently it was an old grumpy man, and then yesterday's visit was not pleasant at all either. It's frustrating!
I feel bla! I've felt bla for almost a week now! I hate being sick! Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better.



No comments:
Post a Comment