Daydreamers
Last night was one of our common outings of going to the Mall and then to Books-a-Million. Sujeet couldn't go because all the men from church met up and had dinner with a guy who is getting married soon. The Christian version of a bachelor party. :)
So it was just us gals. At Books-a-million we usually grab lots of magazines to look through while having coffee, which is nice that you can do that without buying the mags. ;) I've been looking at house decor magazines lately.
So here's some pictures.
Yes, this was a posed picture below. We tried to get the "cozy book reading" look.




I think 2 weeks ago we also had gone to Books-a-Million. Me, Chrissy, Jenny and Rachel were all discussing how we sooo bad want to visit Europe. But sometimes it just seems so out of reach! Why oh why???? Why are some people easily able to travel the world? I'm jealous. I guess the obvious answer is either they can save money well, are rich, or are going in debt on credit cards to do it. Since none of us are rich, and none of us make enough money to save lots and lots, and since we don't want to go into debt to do it....we just don't know when our European trip will come true! We talked about it maybe happening within a few years. I hope so. Even when I went to India, I didn't really have the money and did use some credit cards. eeks. But that was necessary.
Sujeet has said even if it takes awhile, one day he will take me to Italy at least. It will be so cool.




No comments:
Post a Comment