Thursday, September 21, 2006

Too many thoughts going through my mind!

My mind is going and going. I hope I can have a good night of sleep anyway.

Today was slightly less hot than the past few days. We have a "cold" front, which just means it's in the 80's with lower humidity than the 90's. Chilly! *shakes head no* Oh I wish it would get chilly!!

It's interesting but scary to think of the future, wondering what will happen. When will we have a baby? Soon? Will we eventually move out of Florida?

Ok so I stole a bible verse from my cousin Chrissy's myspace. Uncle Dennis if you read this, shhh don't tell her!! No, no, just kidding, DO tell her! :) I think she is the bomb diggity and so I just had to steal this. It applies to how I am feeling.

(New Living Translation)
Ecclesiastes 12:1,6,7
1
Don't let the excitement of youth cause you to forget your Creator. Honor him in your youth before you grow old and no longer enjoy living.

6 Yes, remember your Creator now while you are young, before the silver cord of life snaps and the golden bowl is broken. Don't wait until the water jar is smashed at the spring and the pulley is broken at the well.

7 For then the dust will return to the earth, and the spirit will return to God who gave it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! what a great observation! there's so much to be busy with and excited about right now that it's easy to forget to pray or worship.