Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Reading List

I have to borrow some books from friends/family. I really like reading books before going to bed. I read the bible, but I also want to read all different books. Reading seems to help my mind relax for bedtime. It takes me awhile to fall asleep at night, which can be frustrating sometimes.

These are a few on my "to read" list, I just keep forgetting to borrow them.

Under the Overpass: A Journey of Faith on the Streets of America

Through Painted Deserts: Light, God, and Beauty on the Open Road

Bruchko: The Astonishing True Story Of A Nineteen-Year-Old's Capture By The Stone-Age Motilone Indians And The Impact He Had Living Out The Gospel Among Them

Something about this blog I was thinking about. I guess if I wasn't me, I'd think my blog was boring. Although I do enjoy reading other people's livejournals/blogs/other types of journals, etc. But I don't know. I guess even if I am writing for my own enjoyment, that's enough. Or something....?

That's what these online journal thingies are supposed to be for, right? Writing whether it seems boring or exciting to others. That's what I keep telling myself. haha. I just sometimes wonder if there is any point in me having this thing. I wish more of my friends/family read it. They all go online a lot, but they are more on myspace or livejournal and don't come over to these blogs it seems. And I guess since some of them see me many times a week, it's not like they would read much new stuff about me. I guess I've been writing in this thing frequently for about a year now. Hmmm.

No comments: