skip to main | skip to sidebar

East Meets West

Sujeet represents the East, and Christina represents the West. We are a mixed couple, bringing both of our cultures to our marriage. We are both Christians, and trying to live the way Jesus would want us to is a big part of our lives. Christina will probably do most of the posting on here.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Don't know what to write, so I'll just post pictures I like







Posted by Christina at 9:16 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Us

My photo
Christina
United States
I'm married, and mom to two boys: an 8 year old and 3 year old. My husband is originally from India. We love to travel, near and far.
View my complete profile

Links:

  • My crafty blog: More detailed about my etsy projects
  • Etsy Pillow Shop: The Cozy Nest
  • Etsy Accessories Shop: Coffee and Cream
  • Indian News
  • Dishant: Indian Music Online
  • Craigslist: Great place to buy second hand items locally
  • Bible Gateway: Online Bible Resource

Blogs I Like To Check Out

  • Barking Mad
  • Collin & Stefanie
  • IndianTies: East Marries West
  • Sujeet's Kharghar Navi Mumbai Info
Lilypie

My favorite Recipe Websites:

  • All Recipes: almost any recipe you can think of is there
  • Bawarchi: More Indian recipes
  • NDTV: Indian Recipes

Followers

Blog Archive