Nothing too exciting
I went to the Doctor today for my blood pressure check up. The DR said I do not have high blood pressure. yay! I had to monitor my blood pressure for the last month and write down the numbers. I basically already knew that I didn't have high BP since I have been taking my blood pressure almost every day for the last month. But it was nice to hear the confirmation. Thank you God! I just was concerned since that walk in clinic I had gone to, where the DR was rude and told me I had high BP even though he knew I was very sick and nervous when he took my BP(both have an effect on BP). I have proof now that I DON'T have high BP. :)
After the DR's office visit, I met my mom, sister and dad at a Mexican restaurant. Yum.
I bought an exercise bike off of craigslist.com for $20, about a week ago. I have been riding it about every other day. Of course it's not "fun". Sweating and getting tired out is not fun. But it feels good to actually do some exercise. It's easy to avoid it, but I keep reminding myself it's good that I do it, for many reasons.



No comments:
Post a Comment