Monday, October 02, 2006

Hmm what's new?

Today I'm typing a lot. I'm typing out lots of written pages for a family friend who is writing a book. (I had written about him a couple months ago) I don't type with my fingers in the exact right places. I type kind of fast, but the credit goes to the internet...not typing class! I became a faster typer while chatting to Sujeet online for those 3 years.

My uncle Dennis, who comments on here sometimes, went to the hospital on Saturday morning! He was vomiting blood, and had to be taken by ambulance. He is doing much better. It turned out to be a bleeding stomach ulcer. I'm glad he's ok now though!!---Well I just talked to my mom and he's not really ok yet! :( His blood count keeps getting too low. He keeps losing blood and getting transfusions. We are all praying for him.

Lately I've been drinking half decaf coffee. Am I an old woman now or what? I've been having a paranoia about high blood pressure. When I went to a walk in clinic a couple months ago, the Dr was rude(I had written about some of it) and I was very nervous. So my BP was high from nervse. The Dr told me I HAVE high blood pressure. I told him I had been to the emergency room recently for a UTI and that my BP was not high there, nor anytime I have tested it at the walmart testers (for the public to use, near the pharmacy). He was rude. He told me I probably get headaches a lot from my high BP. I said, no I don't. But he didn't care what I said. He didn't hardly even look at me, just at his papers.

At the nicer Dr's office recently, he said if I am concerned then I should test it frequently for a month, then I can go back in and he will look at the numbers. Well, I don't have high BP in my opinion because the numbers have been normal. I go to the Dr on Oct 11th so he can see the numbers. But because I am now paranoid about it, and I am trying to eat less sodium and drink less caffeine. So it's half caf for me these days. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your prayers. Health is something I thought I was guaranteed for a 100 years. For a few days I was going in and out of consciousness and black blood was coming out both ends. After spending over six hours in a comatose state I was able to tell Margie to call 911. A person`s blood count needs to be at 12. At a count of 8 they give you blood transfusions. My count was 6. They found "multiple" ulcers according to the doc. He said about four to five and with each pump of the heart, blood was squirting out. To prevent this we need to limit coffee, spicey food, tomato products and stress. I have changed everything and I am feeling like my body is in a great dimension with energy-physical and mental-vastly heightened. I have pigged out with the rest of the human race and have finally realized that I have to take care of my body`s health. It feels good to be alive and I encourage all my friends to take the wisdom of "health concerned people" and apply it to their own lives. It is very true that what we sow into our bodies we shall reap. Until you are kissing death on the bathroom floor for six hours you just think you can ignore what you eat and how you handle the stress of life. Life is different for me now and I pray life can be better for all my friends. I love you all- Dennis Recenes