Fall is slightly in the air
Although it's still in the upper 80's during the day, the air has gotten slightly dryer here, which does make a big difference in Florida. But I do wish we got to have pretty fall leaves here. We are visiting Alabama for a couple days in November. There should be some lovely fall foliage there! Good friends of the family, who live here in Florida, just also bought a house in Alabama for vacations. Their daughter lives there-Cindy(one of my good friends) . They told us and others that anytime we want to visit up there, we can stay at their house! They won't be going the same time as us, so we'll all fit in the house.
Me, Suj, my parents, and my sister Jenny are going. I'm looking forward to Suj seeing the area. It's northeastern Alabama, where the foothills start towards the Smoky Mountains. These are from the trip I went to in Alabama in the end of July. 

Wanted to add: I'm glad you're doing better Uncle Dennis and that you are home! We all love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment