Sujeet finally gets to visit India again
Sujeet is going to India on March 23 and will be gone until April 10th, so for about 2 1/2 weeks! I'll miss him. I hope I can go with him next year to India. I can't believe I haven't met my in laws yet. Life can be very complicated sometimes! I've been waiting years to meet them. And they are waiting to meet me too, and yet it's not an easy thing to accomplish. There's always next year I guess. It's in God's hands.
We have to prepare some things before Sujeet goes. We are going to video tape some stuff for his family to see, like our house. Sujeet's trip is going to be extremely hectic. I won't even go into it all right now because I'm tired. :P



1 comment:
That's so exciting that he gets to go to India. Hopefully you can go with him next year. :)
Post a Comment