Friday, April 20, 2007

I'm really bad with post titles.

It feels like April just started, but it's already April 20th!

Summer is approaching fast it seems.

I bought a Jane Austen book recently to try to read. I need new book ideas, and I thought I'd try out some old books. The problems with the book are 1)The paper it's printed on I am allergic to and 2) it's hard to understand! I bought Persuasion. It was only $5. I started reading it, and within a few minutes had a sore throat. I don't know if it's a newer thing with me, or has always been there and I didn't notice, but newspaper type paper, the soft kind, makes my throat sore. My mom says she gets allergic to that kind of paper too. So do I read it anyway? Do I take a benadryl every time? Just kidding, I don't want to have to take a benadryl just to read it. So the book is sitting there so lonely. I'll have to figure something out. How exciting, huh.

No comments: