Koshari
I am going to try to make a new recipe for dinner. It's a vegetarian meal called Koshari. It's Egyptian, and it just sounded so good to me. I hope it turns out good!
This is a picture of it that I found online.
It's rice, pasta, lentils, and chickpeas covered with a spicy tomato sauce and hard caramelized onions. Mmmm! Looks so good. Here is a recipe for it online. It's not the recipe I am using, but it looks pretty similar.



1 comment:
That actually looks REALLY good. I think I'll make it for Gareth (Zack won't eat it, it's wayyyy too far outside his comfort zone and Gaby, well Gaby is so picky that anything outside of baby food or breastmilk (yes, still going strong at almost 17 months) is strange to her....
I refuse to make him a good curry, so this will have to do!
BTW, how did yours turn out?
Auds
Post a Comment