Monday, December 03, 2007

Sipping on Eggnog....mmmm

So let's see what's happened since I last posted on Thanksgiving...

Thanksgiving weekend we put together the baby's crib and another piece of furniture we got from Target. I think I posted a picture of the crib we were getting, but after we started trying to put the original crib together, we were not satisfied with the quality of the changing table that came along with it. That was the first piece we started putting together and it was faulty. So on Black Friday we returned the crib set to Walmart and decided to look that same night at different stores for a new crib. We went to a couple stores and found one we liked that was the right price at Target. So this is the crib we got:
I'll post some pictures of the baby's room when it's all done and decorated.

This past weekend was busy too. We put up the Christmas tree on Saturday and tried to get a bunch of other things done, but there is so much left to do!

I am hungry all the time it seems. The baby is gaining about 1/2 a lb a week. It will slow down in a few weeks but for now I think Kavi is using a lot of my food since I'm so hungry all the time. :P I am trying not to gain a lot more weight but I seem to be doing fine with the weight gain. I am in the normal limits.

Tomorrow I am going to IKEA in Orlando and I am very excited. I want to do some Christmas shopping there and baby shopping. I just hope I don't get extremely exhausted. I'm sure I will though!

Wednesday is my next routine prenatal appt.

No comments: