Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving



We had a nice Thanksgiving today with family and friends. I am feeling a lot better, still not completely better but getting there! This cold/infection has lasted a long time. Well I think it turned into a sinus infection and that's the part I am still fighting off. But it's nice to have some energy back. I can finally start getting things done that I have been wanting to get done but wasn't able to.

Now we are just relaxing at home after a good day and good food. I started looking at where all our Christmas decorations are in closets, etc. I found tons of packs of lights we bought last year when they were on clearance, yay! I forgot we bought them all.

1 comment:

G & Auds said...

Am glad to hear you are feeling better. Its rough being pregnant and sick.

I wish I could leave comments more often, but just know that we read almost every day, if not then at least every day and are following your pregnancy. G and I are very excited for you. And now thankfully we can say that we've gotten over the hurdle of the removal of conditions! We just got his letter today letting us know that his 10-year GC is in the mail. Won't be long now before he's naturalizing. Wow, time flies!

Take care sweetie. We send you both lots of hugs and love, as well as daily prayers!

Auds