!!!!
Well we are getting very excited and a little anxious about our baby boy coming soon! We keep wondering when it will happen. I know I am nine months pregnant now but sometimes I still cannot believe a little baby is going to be in our house any day now!
I am feeling pretty good considering being 9 months pregnant! I have been blessed with a pretty good pregnancy. I have my aches and pains but nothing too severe. I do get a lot of bad heartburn though. But I can take meds for it.
I took pictures of the car we bought and will take more pictures of the baby's room, but our main computer's power supply box(or whatever it's called) broke so we are just using a laptop that Suj has through work. So I can't download anything on here. Hopefully the regular computer will be fixed soon.
We've still been finishing up some things to get ready for Kavi. We set up the stroller/car seat and installed the car seat base into the car. I have been trying to make sure I still get a lot of sleep because I know soon that'll be a luxury!



1 comment:
I'm getting so excited for you guys! Any day now. It goes by so fast, so relish and immerse yourself in each and every moment of Kavi being a baby...this, coming from the mommy of a TWO YEAR OLD...seems like Gaby Rose was just born.
You and Suj are about to embark on one of the most amazing, blessed, tiring, frustrating, messy,stinky, exciting, happy, irritating, sleep depriving, heartbreaking, heart-smiling, joyous parts of life. Embrace it all.
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping for a speedy, safe and healthy delivery and begining for the newborn baby and newborn mommy too!
*hugs*
Audrey
Post a Comment