So many changes!
We said a tearful goodbye to Jenny and Rachel on Saturday because they moved to Alabama. I know it's not goodbye forever and I will see them in about a month for a visit, but we are used to seeing each other almost every day. They lived close by. My parents also moved but we will see them much more often. My mom stayed here with Sujeet and I to help me out with the baby some more, and my dad left Saturday with their household goods but will be back next week and will stay for a little less than a week.
It was kinda fun on Friday night. I had been at my parents house during the day and through the evening, and Sujeet came there after work. We bought pizza for dinner and were helping them pack and move things. Then Sujeet thought it might be easier for them all to sleep over our house, so they could empty everything in their house and leave in the morning with less to get done. So we had them all sleep over! My parents slept in Kavi's room(Kavi is in with us) and Jenny and Rachel slept on a big mattress in the living room. It was a slumber party hehe.
Me and Kavi are going to visit Alabama at the end of March/beginning of April while Sujeet is visiting India(sniff sniff). I am excited about visiting but sad about Sujeet going to India without us. But of course we can't bring the baby this soon, or at least I wouldn't want to.
Kavi is a month old!! He had another Dr appointment last Wednesday. He gained more weight and was 8 lbs 7 oz at the appt. So he had gained 2 lbs and 5 oz since birth. His head is getting bigger too and he's longer! Oh our boy is growing up. We are in love with him!
He is kind of smiling on and off, it seems he is trying but still hasn't got it down. He looks happy overall when you try to make him laugh, but hasn't mastered the smile yet. Soon he'll be a smiling pro!
Some pictures:






2 comments:
Danny and I love all of the pictures! He is so cute! Can't wait to meet the little guy! :) Don't let him grow up too fast! hehe ~Jillian~
He is beautiful!!
Post a Comment