bla!
I feel completely better now from my cold. I started feeling all better last weekend.
I am kind of bummed out though on and off. I wrote about my parents, Jenny, and Rachel moving to Alabama. My parents are coming back every week or so for now, but the week they aren't here is very boring for me sometimes because I used to see my mom every day even before they started staying with us while here. I am glad to have Kavi around of course so I am not alone during the day, but most of the friends left here don't live really close by. They are mostly 30mins away. We wanted to move to Alabama soon too but now we don't know when we will be able to. We feel stuck in Florida. I wouldn't mind except that my family already moved. And they are away from Kavi during his cutest and most memorable stages. That's the part that bothers me the most. Our house has sinkhole activity and the insurance company is going to fix it, but trying to sell a fixed sinkhole house in this already slow market is not going to be easy or possibly not an option anytime soon. The testing was done last November and we finally recently heard the results about it.
It will be fun when my parents are here again and I have my mom to hang with during the day. I wish Jenny and Rachel were coming back too!!



1 comment:
I am sorry you are sad and miss your family. :*( I am sorry you feel stuck in Florida. I am praying for you guys! I am having faith that God will bring you out of there!!! Try to hang in there. ~Jillian~
Post a Comment