Thursday, May 01, 2008

3 months


Kav is 3 months old!! I guess soon we should get some pictures taken of him. I have some coupons for Sears or JcPenney's. The only thing is sometimes he is sleepy so I don't know how I'd time it right that he'd be awake and not hungry or anything when the pictures would be taken. Hmm. Maybe we'll wait a little longer.

His developments recently...
his head is much less bobble-ish
he is trying to reach for things more
if he gets something in his hand, it goes towards the mouth
he slept for almost 8 hours straight last night!! (a fluke or not? how wonderfulll)
he makes even more gaaaa sounds
when he's excited, he moves his legs really fast like he's jogging laying down

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! He looks like your dad in this pic! hehe ~Jillian~

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie!!!!