Happy Mother's Day!
Mother's Day is tomorrow, my first one as a mom! At the end of May 2007 is when I found out I was pregnant. Time flies in some ways. Kavi is getting even more fun, he babbles a lot these days. When is is not happy he complain babbles, and when he is happy he tries making all different sounds. It's really cute. We are loving it.
Even though it gets on my nerves, we watch about politics a lot on the news these days. Sujeet is very interested in it all and so I have become sort of interested in it. The Obama-Clinton issue is like watching a soap opera, you almost can't stand it but you still want to watch anyway. I know some Christians are paranoid and think that Obama is secretly Muslim...I think that's silly. I don't agree with him on a lot of issues but I wouldn't believe all of the crazy forwards that people get about him. Let's just say though, that I don't want Obama or Clinton to be the President. If one of them does become the president though, I am mixed because I find H. Clinton's personality so annoying yet she might have a little more experience than Obama, whose personality does not nearly get on my nerves as much as hers does.
Either way, whoever wins, McCain or H Clinton or Obama, I almost don't care. They make promises that are very hard to keep. Even if Obama claims he will pull out troops starting immediately after becoming Pres, I'd like to see how he really can do it so easily. Clinton is a little more realistic on that issue in my opinion. I do think though that McCain is the most realistic(and experienced) even if it's not what people want to hear. He is pretty old though...he has to pick a good VP.
Anyway, enough political ramble! But these are things we do talk about in our household sometimes.



No comments:
Post a Comment