Sunday, August 03, 2008

6 months!

Kavi turned 6 months old on Friday! What a big boy. He goes for his 6 month check up tomorrow, and that means more shots too. :(

He loves rolling all over the floor and is almost sitting up. He can sit for a few seconds and then topples over!

We have been working on getting together pictures for passports. Got a shot of Kavi and am us8ing an online service that helps you get the right sizing for the pictures(free service!) and then can have it printed out at Walmart as a picture.

First we need to get Kavi's passport and I have to get a new one too, because my current one still has my maiden name, even though it doesn't expire until 2013. Then after we get out passports back we have to apply for special cards from the Indian gov't(their consulate in Houston) so we can enter the country and not have to get visas every time we visit. Kavi's special card will be a lifetime card since his father is from India. Mine will be a 15 year card, a different kind of card, since I am just married to an Indian and don't have parents from India. It's all expensive and all the paperwork makes my head spin a little! We plan to visit India, all three of us, sometime between the end of this Nov and the end of January. We don't know exactly when.

Here are some pictures of Kavi on his 6 month old birthday. :P

Hanging out in the crib with one of his favorite stuffed animals

I can sit...a little!

Cute tongue shot...I think he was doing his fake coughing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christina, he is absolutely ADORABLE. He's growing so fast, too!

Marlene

Anonymous said...

Awesome about going to India! I hope everything works out for that to happen! Man, you guys have such a cute kid! hehe ~Jillian~