Little Indian Boy
Yesterday was a holiday in India that celebrates the relationship between brothers and sisters. The brothers are supposed ot agree to take care of their sisters, and the sisters give the brothers a thread bracelet. In India cousins are considered siblings, so Kavi's three cousins in India sent him bracelets. He has three girl cousins, no boy cousins. You can see the three bracelets on his arm above. We also put an Indian outfit on him that Sujeet's family bought for Kavi. Sujeet brought it back when he visited India. It was his first time wearing it, hehehe. He looks so cute. It's called a Kurta. We had to roll up the sleeves and pant legs since it's still to big. He also has another one that is less fancy looking.



5 comments:
This looks adorable on him!!!!! I am glad to see you guys are doing fine.
What a little man! Soooo cute!!! ~Jillian~
Christina, he is adorable.
I have a burning question, though. Is his name pronounced Kavi (rhymes with savvy)....or Kavi (rhymes with wavy)?
Marlooney
He's so cute! I just can't believe he's getting big, so fast!
hahahehetukituki
Post a Comment