Monday, August 25, 2008

A lot has gone on!

I am tired so I might forget some things to write.

First, Marlene asked about pronouncing Kavi's name. :)

It's not like savvy or wavy, lol. It's more like kuh-vee, well that is the correct way in Hindi. But sometimes I say it like kah-vee. The "a" sound like in father. Hope that makes sense! Oh, I have an idea, I can post a video of me talking to Kavi and saying his name.

Here he is being cute! This video is already almost a month old.



Tropical Storm Fay never hit us directly, thankfully. We did have a lot of rain on and off for a few days but not like other parts of the state had.

We got Kavi's passport in the mail on Friday! That took less than two weeks to get back. Tomorrow we are sending his application for the Indian part of the process. We expect my passport to arrive this week.

We are going to Alabama yet again for a visit this weekend! Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's adorable! Thanks for that clarification. ;)

Marlooney