video
Kavi laughing at Suj dropping a ball on the floor over and over, so cute!
Our anniversary was very nice yesterday. :)We ate at an Indian restaurant.
Sujeet represents the East, and Christina represents the West. We are a mixed couple, bringing both of our cultures to our marriage. We are both Christians, and trying to live the way Jesus would want us to is a big part of our lives. Christina will probably do most of the posting on here.
4 comments:
That was so adorable Christina.Kavi is growing up so quickly,..:)
Jodee from VJ
Too cute! I love his laugh! :) ~Jillian~
I love baby giggles!
Marlene
Hi! Thanks for posting a comment on my blog. Yes, you are more than welcome to link to my website. I'm glad you enjoy it & hope that others will also find it useful. Thanks & God Bless!
Post a Comment