Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We love Craigslist

We do. We have gotten several things off of there. Last night Sujeet brought home a nice sturdy TV stand for the living room which is safer for Kavi, and it was only $25. I got my exercise bike off of there, and we have gotten other furniture pieces off of Craigslist. I'd highly recommend it for buying or selling things you don't need. 


I got my passport back last week with my shiny 10 year Indian visa in it! It took less than a week to get it back, so great. We are still waiting for Kavi's PIO card for India but it's still within the normal time range. 

We are interested in the new season of Heroes, but without a DVR or Tivo, I wonder if we'll really be able to watch it much. We watched last year and most of the first year. It's addictive! We also liked Chuck. But the previews so far for that look kind of stupid, they are trying to make it look more sexy or something. I like it fine without that stuff. 

One of Kavi's top teeth is now through and the other is soon to follow. I don't think I wrote about this here yet, I am not sure, but Kavi has to get surgery on the 25th. It's for correcting hypospadia, which is something that affects his boy part, it's not a major problem. But the surgery sounds painful and of course no matter how assured the Dr tries to make you, you can't help but be extra worried when a baby has to have surgery. It's outpatient at least, but he'll go
 under anesthesia and have an IV and some other numbing thing almost like an epidural. I just feel bad he has to go through that! 

Our 4th Wedding Anniversary is Thursday(18th). I can't believe it!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!