Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Kavi is 8 months old!

His top two teeth came out a couple weeks ago too! And now teeth on the bottom are starting to poke through. Poor baby has to go through teething at the same time as his surgery healing! Not fun at all for him.

Today was his postoperative visit. I felt really badly for him because he screamed when the bandages were taken off. He never screams. He didn't cry, but he let out a couple big screams and looked terrified. My poor baby. :( Then later today he was in pain again because his sore area got some stool on it, which must have stung a lot. So then we put him in a tub of warm water. He loved that! They said we should put him in a bath a couple times a day to help with the healing process. No soap though. I really can't wait until he's fully healed and doesn't have any pain from this. I can't stand to see him in pain.

We go back for another follow up visit in 3 weeks.

Well he's 8 months old and he did a few new things yesterday! He went from the sitting position to crawling, and then went back to the sitting position! He also gave me a kiss today and gave my mom some too. He just grabbed our faces and laid one on us. Of course they are baby open mouth slobbery kisses, but those are the best kind. He started going on his knees from crawling and reaching up a couple weeks ago too! Danger! Danger! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christina, he is adorable. Growing incredibly fast, as well! Enjoy him! He won't be this little for much longer. I keep saying to everyone that before you know it, they're off to college and then onto their first apartment beginning their careers. It happened to me! I think it happened when I blinked.

Marlene