I'll have a visitor today
In a couple hours, a cute visitor will be here...my cousin's little girl Lilly. She has been in several pictures on this blog from Christmas/thanksgiving. She's 4 years old and full of energy, too much energy!! :P But we will have fun. My cousin needed someone to watch Lilly while she has her college classes this afternoon/evening. My aunt and uncle usually help watch Lilly, but my aunt is sitll recovering (oh yeah, she got out of a the hospital!) and my uncle is probably working (he has his own small business and works his own hours). She didn't call me, she probably felt awkward to. She is very nice and doesn't like to impose on anyone. My sister called me and asked me about it, and said if I can do it to call Chrissy. So since I'm not working, of course I could do it!
The only thing that stinks is that I don't have wheels, so we'll be stuck at home the whole time. But it's ok! We'll watch a movie, and go for a walk or something.



No comments:
Post a Comment