Monday, May 08, 2006

Ouch!

I woke up Sunday morning with a very sore pulled muscle on the left side of my back/lower neck. I am not really sure how it happened though I suspect. Saturday I picked up a little shelf with only my right arm, and the shelf was pretty heavy but I didn't feel like I couldn't carry it. I think that may be it. Yesterday we didn't even go to church because of it. I couldn't hardly move my head side to side and even sitting still hurts. It started feeling better a little bit last night, but while sleeping it's tightened up into a knot again and I am in pain. I can't bend over or reach for anything lower than my waist. I have to do a leg squat if I need something lower. Also I can't reach my hands all the way above my head, and to put my hair back is very painful to do. It's crazy!! I just want it to go away. Yesterday we put aspercreme on it, and bengay-like patches, and Sujeet massaged it, but today it still hurts. Now Sujeet is at work so I'm alone to try to do normal activities with no help, so it's taking me a long time to do anything, all while saying "ow ow ow ow". :P
Ok I'm done complaining...

1 comment:

Christina said...

ouchhh!!!! I hope yours feel better soon too!!