Sunday, August 20, 2006

Wouldn't It Be Lover-ly

It's been a very nice weekend so far. I am feeling much much better. Yesterday we had my parents, Jenny, and Rachel over for an Indian snack, which was more like a meal because it's very filling. Then Jenny and Rachel stayed later while my parents went home around 7 p.m.

We saw that My Fair Lady was coming on TV at 8 p.m. so we decided to watch it, and Sujeet had never seen it. It's just one of those classics everyone should see at least once. I forgot how LONG it is though! Almost 3 hours! oi vey! I like it but it's definitely not one of my favorites.

I like having people over our house. We hadn't done that for awhile, because the weekends have been filled with other things lately or else not everyone is able to. I haven't seen Jenn and Andy a lot lately. Jenn has been going through a lot. She is having some complications in her pregnancy like gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. I'm sure she is overwhelmed and tired, and I feel bad. About 2 months left til she is due. I wish I had my own car so I could help them more with things while they are dealing with all of this.

A lot of people are going through hard times. Trying to be a friend to them and praying is the best thing to do I guess.

No comments: