The past week has gone by fast.
There has been a lot going on. I registered for baby stuff at Target and Walmart on Mon/Tues. That was fun but also complicated, deciding what you need and don't need. We already have quite a few baby boy clothes for 0-3months, because last weekend my family bought us lots after finding out it was a boy. :) We also have some baby toys and lots of bibs.
It's been exciting knowing what we are having now. I am glad we found out and didn't wait til the birth. I wanted to be able to start calling the baby by his name and planning specifically for him.
Tuesday was our 3rd wedding anniversary! We went out to eat at Carrabbas. In some ways the three years went by fast, yet it feels like Sujeet has been here a long time now. Wednesday was my mom's birthday and we went out to dinner for that too. September is a busy month! My dad's bday is on Saturday.



No comments:
Post a Comment