October!
It's already October! Yay my birthday month. :P
I've been in a hot tea mood the past week or two. I have a small glass of tea in the morning when I get up. It helps soothe my throat too. I seem to have allergies and in the morning my throat is itchy and I have to blow my nose a lot. I also sneeze during the day. The only problem with the tea is that I end up with a hot flash right after drinking it. Oh pregnancy. :)
I can feel the baby more now. Just at certain times of day I feel little nudges inside. Hopefully in a few weeks Sujeet will be able to feel the baby kick from the outside. I still can't believe there is a human growing inside of me. A really cute adorable baby human, hehe!



No comments:
Post a Comment