Free Panera Stuff
Panera Bread donates their leftover baked goods every night to a different organization(mostly non-profit org's I believe). My sister works at YMCA before and after school care at an elementary school here, and the other YMCA sites in the county take turns every Wednesday night to pick up the leftovers from Panera. They then give out the bread/desserts to parents and staff the next day, and still there is enough left over for my sister and other staff to take it home to family and friends.
So I just finished eating a yummy piece of a chocolate chip muffin top from Panera, for free! We also got some yummy orange glazed scones, 3 nice big loaves of specialty bread and a few other muffin tops. And that was just what I brought home. At my parent's house they had more stuff, and Jenny had already given some out to other people. I love this! I can't wait until the next Wednesday night that Jenny's school gets to have the leftovers.
I saw a commercial for Dorito's and now I am craving them. I think I'll have to go to the store to get them. They are the 2 in 1 Dorito's bag, Blue Cheese flavored chips with Hot wings flavored chips.



No comments:
Post a Comment